Have a PRETTY Christmas Sweater Party This Holiday Season
Screw those silly Christmas sweaters with flashing lights and sequined ornaments! Here are six stylin’ and holiday-appropriate sweaters to make your holidays merry, bright, and fashionable:
1. Snowflake sweater, joefresh.com – cute holiday motif, but not too overdone
2. Black and Gold Baroque Jumper, dorothyperkins.com – festive yet sophisticated
3. Fair Isle Cardi-Coat, Matthew Williamson – this is the perfect, cozy wrap sweater
4. Oasis Sequin Shoulder Jumper, houseoffraser.co.uk – the sequins provide just the right amount of embellishment
5. Uma Cable-Knit Merino Wool Sweater, Marc by March Jacobs – you can’t go wrong with a cable-knit sweater
6. Silvian Heach Cardigan Daany, welikefashion.com – add some sparkle with this sweater
Happy Holidays! And happy sweaters 😉
Do you have a favorite holiday sweater? If you ever attended an “ugly Christmas sweater party”, what was the worst (best?) one you saw there? Let us know in the comments.
P.S. Thank you to the lovely Fran Neubert for the idea for this post!